*Raindrops-On-Roses in Eugene , Oregon , is comfortable, attractive, conveniently located and well-stocked, and exceptionally clean. We look forward to staying there on future trips to Eugene .
* We had a wonderful stay. The home is warm and comfortable and the pictures accurately reflect the home. It is well located on a quiet street. The home is not walking distance to Autzen or the Oregon campus but it is a quick drive and would be an easy bike. We hope the home will be available on our next trip!
*We're a couple who have grandkids in Eugene and this house worked great for us. Comfortable, clean, quiet, good location. Air conditioners took the edge off the 90+ heat that weekend. We will most likely stay there again on one of our future trips.
*From the get go everything was ideal. Clean, comfortable refuge on a welcoming street with no traffic or noise, though conveniently located. Craig could not have been more accommodating and it was very much appreciated. He had the Dining Guide, and the local magazine at the cottage. The deck off the bedroom was my morning coffee spot.
* Craig met us at the house and made us feel welcome immediately. He's laid back and pleasant to chat with. This house was perfect for our needs. It was close to where our daughter lives and was warm and comfortable. I appreciated the bar by the shower/tub for getting in and out. Everything was clean and the beds were just right with nice comforters. We only used the kitchen for coffee but it was fully equipped. A small backyard patio was nice to hang out in. The neighborhood is quiet and residential but fairly close to good restaurants. Great house!
* Great location, on quiet street. Lovely home and back deck.
*This home is as presented in the description. We were traveling with our 20 year-old son, and our UO daughter spent a few nights with us as well. The kitchen was well-equipped, bathrooms/toiletries well stocked, a hair dryer available, and they even provided laundry detergent and softener to do laundry. The only thing we missed having was a small laundry basket - a minor detail.
*The house was true to the description and pictures. We were very comfortable. The neighborhood was close to all the happenings in Eugene . Craig and Annie are very accommodating. It was a great place to stay at a very good price.
* My wife and I rented this bungalow in July and were extremely pleased. It is located close to town and the river but still far enough away to be a quiet residential neighborhood. The home was ideal for meeting family as it has two spacious bedrooms, a comfortable living room with flatscreen TV (thoughtfully providing Amazon Prime and Netflix), a lovely little dining area with a large window looking out on the neighborhood and a nice sized kitchen with coffee maker and more. There is a cute deck off one of the bedrooms that is ideal for coffee in the morning. While this home is ideal for "settling into", it would be very appropriate for business travelers as the dining room table is spacious and well lit and the in-house wireless is very reliable and fast. The owners, Craig and Annie quickly became friends and provided us with all kinds of information on what to do and where to go in Eugene . They were both highly responsive to any questions or needs we might have. Add in lovely hard wood floors throughout and a colorful garden out front. It is a unique combination of pretty, restful, convenient and homey. We now have a home away from home with two good friends in Craig and Annie.
*We were the first family to rent this little home upon its acquisition by the owners, Craig and Annie. They rushed to ready it for our arrival for our daughter's graduation from the U of O. We spent six days in the calm, quiet neighborhood. The weather had been very hot, and when we arrived, the interior was serene and cool as a result of the two air conditioning units, which are more than adequate to cool the entire home. Annie and Craig are the coolest. Great business people, but with great heart and a lot of soul. Their character is reflected in the energy of the home. The beds are amazing. My husband and I generally sleep in a king size, but were totally comfy in a queen, because the bed was magical. My youngest daughter said the same about her sleeping experience. Don't know about you, but beds are a crucial aspect of any overnight stay, and it's clear Annie and Craig understand this. The yard was awesome with roses and a million other blooming flowers. The kitchen is small but serviceable and there is a washer dryer which is pretty much cutting edge. Great TV, fast internet. Love, love, loved this home, and you will too.
* We loved it! Private, quiet, clean, comfortable, like having a home in Eugene !